Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm back from chalet! [:
First day of the chalet was the best i think, with some of the primary school mates who came at night for the BBQ. Only Yvonne and Kimberly stayed for the night, we played games and drank and had a looooooooooooong chat till daybreak. The two then left in the afternoon the following day. So only the four of us (guys) were left in the chalet, went swimming after some time.
Corine then came to the chalet with Mac( our dinner! ) in the evening and we just slacked our time away. The night was damn boring and lifeless.
Damn, i made the chalet sound so boring. But truthfully i only enjoyed myself on the first day of the chalet. It was rather heartwarming to see my primary school friends after so long. (:
I wished you'd come to the chalet initially like you promised to. But i didnt carry much hopes gradually. Perhaps im not intending to, anymore. I thought about alot of stuff when i was drinking.
I should let go.
I should move on.
And by the way, i dont know whether i should say im jobless now or not. My waiter job is rather unstable, as in the schedules. Perhaps i'll be finding a stable and permanent job. Wasted money to buy black shoes. -.-
I'm broke after this chalet!!!
Fuck this lifeless life.

No comments: