Monday, November 19, 2007

ANYONE WITH LOBANG FOR JOB PLS RECOMMEND ME. I'M DESPERATELY IN NEED OF MONEY. THANK YOU! [:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!
The cake tasted weird, or should i say awful? Oh well, pathetic birthday cake.
Felt so guilty. Tsktsktsk.
Sometimes i'll think how much my mum has done for me. She's always taking care of me when i'm sick, offers me advice when i confide in her, always calling to know my whereabouts ( this is showing care&concern! ) although i always find her naggy. But this is definitely not my true feelings. I know she loves and cares about me!
I LOVE YOU TOO, MUM! [:
I've been slacking my days off this few days. Really rotting if this continues. I'd rather work till im dead tired everyday, at least i'll be doing something and earning an income.
JOB HUNTING~~~
Ciaos.

No comments: