Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Si-ore-tre-oat

Day : 26 Nov 2008

Time : 21:57pm

Location : School

Status : Hungry and sick!


Still in school doing project at this holy hour! We are rushing our guts out for our FOM project which is due tomorrow. -.- I stayed in this room from 1.30 pm till now! Gosh!
And my sore throat's killing me, especially when i just wake up in the morning, it feels like i've a foreign object stuck right in my throat and it's damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn miserable i swear.
I can't swallow my saliva. :(


chor dai-dee ah!

stuntmen.

what you looking at!?

the 22 year-old picking up his missed milo can. :D


check out the time & my screensaver! :D (it's in the night)

creeps
fuck face
see anything...?

ho...ho...ho

random!
Left school around 11pm and it was already midnight by the time i reached home. After eating 'dinner' and bathing, i struggled to keep myself awake to do the report but it was pretty futile. I kept dozing off every...30 seconds? I was in a semi-conscious state and was awakened by Xiao Gui's laughter in Yu Le Bai Fen Bai.
My bed was waving to me and the weather so tempting. I gave up trying to stay awake and soon buried myself under my warm blanket. :)
Goodluck to me for my presentation later!
And my si-ore-tre-oat please go away soon!
Hope pipagao helps. :D
Take care !

No comments: