Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blogger is such a bitch that my uploaded pictures do not turn out in the order i want it to be. Hence, the following pictures will not be in chronological order. :) Most of the pictures were taken last Saturday and Sunday at the wedding in Malaysia. :)
Went to NTU to fetch my brother first!

NTU toilet!
Cutie!




Greet my Father!

Greet their parents!

Greet Ah Ma!

Obstacle: His brothers had to bite off the grapes hanging at his brotherhood. :P
It was really hilarious.

Love the scenery

Malaysian IC!

Yum Seng~

Exchanging nuptial wine







Candid

Just look at the crowd

Sat beside the VIP table!
Wedding cake


Many more photos taken with my cousins but I don't have them yet. Upload again next time!
I feel so lazy to type after uploading so many pictures. It's damn tedious i tell you.
Time to hit the bed.
Goodnight! =)

No comments: