Friday, November 7, 2008

HELLOOOOOOO!
Alright, im blogging now for the sake of blogging cos i'm so bored!
FOM trial presentation went pretty smoothly. Had some conflicts here and there over trivial issues but i'm glad it's over! :) No hard feelings yah.
Been rather lifeless this few days.
But well, tomorrow will be a more happening day!
I'm going East Coast with Cal and Jul with Mel and her bunch of friends to cycle!
Then will be heading to SP Waves 13 Dance concert! So looking forward to it!
All the best to all the performers and my friends in there! :)


Serious mode - Project
Fuck DBMS. Hehehe.

Louis, having breakfast in lecture huh!


Didn't know my laptop reflection can be so clear.
Felt a little emo and a little depressed due to don't-know-what reasons.
Lawrence dared me to do something. And i get a $100 reward. Hmmm, i think it's good bucks. Hahaha. Fill you all in if i really did it!
Well, that's not the point!
I've quite a few Giordano vouchers now, it's 40% off regular priced items and it's until Sunday!
Anyone interested staying near me can get it from me! :)
Nights peeps!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: