Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well, yesterday night was quite fun. Went to cycle with bros out to as far as upper seletar reservoir and around Yishun area. I felt great cos i vent all my frustrations by riding on the long empty roads. Then rode bicycle home and took a short bath before heading to Calvin's house to chill. And thanks brothers for listening, and cheering me up. Oh and thanks to the people whom showed concern, I really appreciate that. :) ( you guys know who you are. )

Today's job interview was crap man. All the sales and marketing stuff, I cant bring myself to be convinced by what they said. If a 17 or 18 year-old student can be earning as much as $18,000 and owns a car, everyone would become a millionaire already. -.-

I really fucking regret. And i miss you so much.


No comments: