Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I just caught the Dark Knight today! I know i'm slow! =X Oh an indian guy was queueing up behind us and said "Can i have Black Knight tickets?". OOPS, not trying to be offensive but it was rather hilarious! (no offence.)

Back to the topic, oh my oh my, the movie was excellent! Not surprising it broke the history in the box office! I think Heath Ledger is a really good actor, he executed the role of the Joker really well. I was totally engrossed in the movie, especially the parts when the Joker will appear and start blabbering some nonsense. He's quite funny too! A pity... he passed away at a young age of 28 earlier this year. I'm sure he will be remembered by everybody who enjoyed watching his films!
May you rest in peace...



HEE HEE HEE! WHY SO SERIOUS?!

No comments: