Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!
This year's National Day wasn't really interesting. Didn't catch the fireworks. Spent the short afternoon with Kat before meeting up with Calvin, Zhixiong, Julian and Xueping for dinner. We dined at Vittles - a Western food restaurant.

The food there is relatively cheaper than some other restaurants like Swensens, and their food is definitely on par with other well-known restaurants.
Sigh i think i seriously need a handphone with a good camera so at least i can take some photos and post it on my blog.
Why did i lose my phone~~~ : (
Went to slack at Calvin's house. He used my laptop and Dota-ed till he didnt know what his name was. Lol. I wanted to make use of the time to study but the mood wasn't right. So i being emo, borrowed his bicycle to cycle around the vicinity. I was thinking about quite a lot of stuff as i cycled.
Then, had mens' talk with the guys till about 4am before heading home sweet home and *poom* fell asleep! See, so not interesting at all.
I think i'm foolish, so foolish.

No comments: