Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today is a bad day initially but Qi surprised me by coming to my school and passing me some cough lozenges! She even came up with a plot, hand-in-hand with her friend in SP to make it convincing. Super sweet ! Thank you very very very much darling! :)

My head weighs a tonne. My body feels weak all over. My joints aching. My throat dying. My cough so persistent and consistent. It feels like im going to have fever soon! But no, i have my remedy! Mum bought jindunianzianchuanbeipipagao, and honey(to be mixed with lime). Qi told me to try coke with salt. Tried the first two already. Haven't tried Qi's method. Im afraid i will have to run the toilet if i mix all all the liquids together.

I think i need more sleep. Eye rings so fuckin obvious now. Damn. And hope i will recover before...FRIDAY! Night peeps. :)

No comments: