Sunday, July 27, 2008

Qi made a joke ytd.

Yoketing! If you're looking at this you should probably understand.
B.B.K.K = BAOBEIKORKOR. So Qi randomly cracked a joke about this.
1st attempt. B.B.K.K = Burger Burger King King. (not funny)

2nd attempt. B.B.K.K = BIG BREAST KING KONG *laughs hysterically*


Anyway, i haven't been blogging for quite a few days and i think i should take out abit of my time to blog! There's just too many project assignments due soon and first exam on 08 Aug. I haven't started studying for it. HOW GREAT IS THAT!! Updates on DBIT/1B/21 BBQ last Sunday!
Held at Mr David Cheong's condo in Admiralty.

The BBQ didn't turn out as what i expected it to be. I thought it would be a bonded gathering where everyone would play games and sit together. But no, it turned out otherwise.
Hmm talk about interesting things. We were supposed to be in our swimming trunks if we were to swim in the swimming pool. I wore my puma running pants and jumped right into the pool, not aware that the "award-winning" guard was right behind me. He spotted me straightaway and asked me to leave the pool. I did as told. After which, Lawrence and Louis, both NOT wearing the proper swimming attire, jumped into the pool when the security guard was back to his seat. They psycho-ed me to swim with them. I used the same method as them and jumped into the pool. But shucks, the award-winning guard somehow had a tracking device planted on my body, he had already made me his wanted criminal. I tried to swim across the pool but he actually shouted out to me from the other end of the pool. I had no choice but to return to 'shore' from the other end. He blabbered nonsense and i gave him some stinkin' attitude. Because there were two other guys wearing boardshorts who also swam in that pool. He remained speechless and walked away. Hohoho, that guard's duty finally ended about 6+ or 7. Chaos broke out as Law, Louis, Kexin, Chrispher and me jumped into the pool without any constraints. We threw G.T and Jeffrey into the pool too. Tiffany joined us later on her own accord. =)

PHOTOS!




Pardon us. :P
Two clowns! Haha!

Preparing the food!
Smile here!


Looks yummy!

Malaysians naked!

Satay girls??


Kung fu PANDAS!

Friends~


More photos!!



Some gay stuff we normally do.









"LOL" sign!

CIAOS PEEPS! BACK TO STUDYING!!!

No comments: