Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life isn't that good recently. There's so many hidden conflicts everywhere. Even in my class now, if im not wrong. It was all peaceful initially, what caused this great change now? I don't have the answer, who does? The once so united clique in or the whole of 1B21 doesn't seem so united anymore, eh? Maybe the bummers should wake up their silly ideas now.


To add on, it seems like both of us ain't communicating as much now. I feel that we don't contact each other that often, and i'm the one initiating most of the time. I understand its partly due to handphone conditions. But well, sometimes the reasons you gave kinda disappoint me.


I'm afraid, afraid we'll stop talking one day.


I'm afraid, afraid you'll leave my side.


I'm afraid, afraid I can't give you the best.


I don't want this to drift apart even more.





In addition, I finally fell sick after so many months. Sore throat, flu, dry cough, mild fever all gathered to attack me when i'm at my lowest. They succeeded in bringing me down but i ain't gonna give up! I'll drink more water to drown all of them. =/ ( Lame, i know. -.- )




good old days!

e guys..

Bonded, no?

No comments: