Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh yah, not to forget updating about my life now.
Well, im actually buried alive. By the never-ending projects and quizzes/tests.
Projects and assignments are like free of charge. Oh yeah they definitely are. But shouldnt free stuff be out of stock quickly? I hope this applies to my heavy workload in school.
It's been long since i enjoyed myself to the fullest with my gf and friends.
It's been long since i went out with my family during weekends.
How good it would be if i spend a whole day with my gf watching dvds, cooking meals together, playing basketball together or just studying in mac tgtr would be great. =) Im a simple and easily contented person okay.
How great it would be if i could play bball with the guys and spend a night over at Bingy's MANSION and fooling around catching up with each other through out the night.
How wonderful it would be to spend a day at Sentosa with my buddies ( cal, ju, zx ) and just relax while sun-tanning.
Well well well, just have to endure the last 3 days of school this week and its the long-awaited holidays! But this is also a period for us to really study hard for the mid-year exams we gonna sit for right after the hols. -.- 3 weeks is short, definitely.
Alright its time to sleep.
Eyelids are getting heavier.....and heavier....

No comments: