Monday, June 2, 2008

Its the holidays, like finally. (: Something to be happy about uh?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Yoketing!

Thursday's presentation for Ideas went well for our group ( Louis, Lawrence, James & Me ) but not as good for the other 3 groups. Nevermind, do well for the 2nd presentation guys! =)
Friday's presentation performance for IEB wasnt what i expected from myself, prepared the notes but forgot to bring. -.- How great is that? Then i tried to memorise, but there's pauses here and there, making my presentation not very smooth. Sigh. Hope i didnt bring down the team's marks.

Oh yah Friday our class's dress code was formal wear! Everyone looked smart. Guys were handsome. Girls were gorgeous. (Erm... to be fair to everyone. =P)
We went to Bugis for dinner after school. Not the whole class though.
Time for some photos man!


While waiting for seats outside Swensens.

Trying to act emo!

Left earlier to meet Huiqi and there were 5 people left at Bugis, walking aimlessly, who formed "La Selle 5". Lol. A pity i couldnt be their member. Hahaha.

My pay is delayed; now i have to wait for it to come before i can buy my guitar. And maybe save up for my handphone! =) I need a pair of new basketball shoes. Sigh, money please drop from the sky. =/

My brain is almost dead. Time to rest my body after a long day at Sentosa and balling at night.

Nights.

No comments: