Thursday, May 8, 2008

Alright, i seem to have had the worst ever day ytd. Let me describe what had happened on 07.05.08.
Firstly, i got into the basketball trials with zs and watson. But guess what? That was the second trial that is organised for the next selection next year, allowing us to have privilege over the others. -.- They should have told us that the slots were full in the first trial beforehand man. Damn. Happy for nothing.

Secondly, i placed my wallet + handphone on the ledge on top of the urinals in the toilet when i was changing into my attire for the trials. And god-knows-why ALEX was so fuckin careless to forget to take his belongings. It took me till 8+ which was when the trials have ended to realise my belongings were not with me. Then it struck me that i had left them inside the toilet. Obviously when i rushed back to look for it, they were missing already. Then i tried to call my handphone and its switched off already. Even people with no common sense would know its stolen. Mixed feelings inside me at that point of time and i didnt know what to do at all. ALL my important stuff were inside - I/C, EZ link card(s), POSB ATM card, some membership cards, cash of $10( luckily ) and some important receipts or smth like that. What really pissed me off was i went to collect my new tertiary concession card and to only lose it within a few hours. Wtf man. -.- I just hope that person would be kind enough to return the wallet with the cards and all that. I know its impossible to get back my handphone so just fuck it.

Thirdly, Watson dropped his handphone from the second floor all the way down into a drain with muddy water on the ground floor. Well, it didnt have any cracks but i don think its able to function properly anymore, too much of a shock for the phone i guess. But at least you still have your sim card with you so cheer up, watson. :) Let's go search for cheap but good handphones. Lol.

Lucky zacson! Nothing happened to him at all. hahaha.


Sigh. Shit happens.

No comments: