Monday, June 8, 2009

Professionalism

I'm not a good salesperson. Why? 
Because I categorise customers. 
In the place I work at, 70% of the customers come from China. I don't know why but I just don't like them, not stereotyping the people who come from China but only that particular group I encounter. The guys either stink or have bad breath, even without opening their mouths. Just imagine the stench. Then i saw one woman wearing a sleeveless top, she walked past me and was tying her hair, showing off her beautifully trimmed 'forest' under her arms. How glamourous. And they have a fucked up attitude too, I tell them politely there's no more sizes or no more further discount and their expression changed so drastically like I killed their parents. -.- Their behaviour really deters me from serving them.
Anyway, the words above are purely my opinion and nothing offensive. I am not directing them at anyone in particular. :) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just realised I cant go to the PC show 2009 because of my SPP camp which is on the 10th - 12th and then i'll be working on 13th and 14th. Sian 1/2. 

What's wrong?

No comments: