Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bad News

I woke up and was brushing my teeth in a semi-conscious state. My mum suddenly told me "You have to go Malaysia to serve army leh."
My mind was blank for a few minutes before i responded "Huh?".
Damn it man. My dad told me i didn't have to serve army in M'sia around 2 months back. I thought I won't be chosen for other batches as well. So now I gotta do some admin shit so I can defer it for the time being. 

Then, bad news followed one after another. My favourite NBA team Cleveland Cavaliers is out of the playoffs. 

I wanted to buy 4D today number 0506 but forgot to. And damn, it came out today. FUCK!
-----------------------------------------------------

Okay negative stuff aside, had dinner at Xin Wang Cafe with family just now. My 2nd time to Xing Wang this week. First time was with Kexin, Louis & James when we went to exchange Lawrence's Fred Perry polo. The branch at Yishun pales in comparison with the one at Cine. It's been so long since i spent some quality time together with them. 

I think I'm falling deeper.

No comments: