Monday, April 27, 2009

Updates 6

School was alright for the first week, nothing happening happened in school.
I seem to meet up with my ex-classmates frequently still. :D
My new class is kinda quiet, some of the people are still not opening up.
Need more time i guess?
---------------------------------------
Something bad happened last Thursday to my Dad but i think he's fine for now. Thanks to anyone who knew about this and asked. :)
I pray hard that you'll be fine, Dad.
I know i'll never say this to you personally but i love you.
---------------------------------------
On a brighter note, i was playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook and i guess i was damn lucky, i got one of the best scores that not many can. Proof of evidence below. Read the words, not just the picture.

Goodnight!

No comments: