Sunday, February 8, 2009

Popped panadol pills for cold relief last night and fortunately my fever subsided this morning.
I really felt damn miserable for the whole of yesterday.
But on the other hand i felt quite loved by my parents who took great care of me, especially my Dad.
I was pretty shocked by how concerned he was at first, because usually he wouldn't really ask about me unless i looked like pale and dying. (okay this is an overstatement.)
It's heartwarming, really.
Thanks Dad & Mum. :)
And those who asked too. :)

Just look at the pic below, 1st 100% attendance in David Wong's 20 years of teaching history.

( i don't know if that's an overstatement but that's what he claimed. :D )
Be proud DBIT 1A/21!

pay me for the censorship fees!

Finally submitted the Java assignment! Woohoo, damn relaxed now! :D

See how tired out we all are due to this project in the past few days?
YL even holding on to his Java textbook hoping the knowledge will flow into his brain.

Mr. Collapse ( inside joke =X)

Terence: "Eh lend me your jacket leh."


Alright alright FOM report now!
Ciaos.

No comments: