Friday, February 1, 2008

WAKAO EH KNNBCCB. FUCKING RAIN RUINED MY OFF DAY!!! WASTED MY TIME & ALSO MY FRIENDS'.
Sorraye guys, asked urall out den cannot even play ball.
Been working this few days and its tiring me out. 12 hours of work daily is no mean feat. Expenses on transport & food so high that i used up my first pay alr... sigh :( And soon i'll be transferred to Marina Square aft cny. Sian, further distance from my house means i've to leave house earlier and the higher my transport fees will be. SIGH. Why must our fares change to adults when we're still teenagers? This is ridiculous....
Chinese New year is coming soon! Haha im gonna stuff myself with all the goodies like bak kwa pineapple tarts and etc...Will be off to malaysia on new year eve. So the resolution aft CNY is to go gym more often to exercise off those fats.. :)
Anyone returning to CCHY on CNY eve? =D
Life is damn boring seriously. & i hate to serve those cheena customers & guailan kia. Talk to me like i owe them a living siah. ZZZ.
The way of life in the dark side of the society.

No comments: