Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alright enough of emo posts.
I decided i need to make some changes about myself. Changes as in EVERYTHING about myself.
Mum nagged at me taking pocket money everyday when i always have my meals at home. Then when i want to go out to study she'll nag and say " Why cannot study at home? See you study outside your prelims results also not good. "
Conclusion: Parents are always contradicting.
I'm like WTF. Then had a quarrel with her. I take pocket money also can save it for rainy day use what, why cant she understand?
It's been so long since i see my clique, kinda miss them & their crapping. But i know everyone's mugging like crazy while i'm still blogging! Hahaha, bingy reminded me to study though. Thanks darling~ [:
Sci Practical Exam & Lecture tomorrow!
Wish me tonnes of luck people!
Good luck to the people taking the exam tomorrow too [:
See ya peeps, FINAL HURDLE!
P.S-> Oh yeah, wont be updating till after the O's from now.
ALEX NEEDS A TURNING POINT IN LIFE. [:

No comments: