Wednesday, August 29, 2007

prelim exams everyday, nothing much to blog about. just that i think i screwed my math paper 1 ytd, or shld i say i screwed it? hmmm well, what's done cannot be undone. gotta work doubly hard for my Os during the hols (hopefully :p).

this is my 2nd post of this blog! lols. i think alot ppl thinks my blog wont last long eh? i've the same sentiments actually. but i'll definitely try to keep it alive and kicking. (:
oh btw, can someone guide me on how to put photo in the profile beside the posts? it'll be of great help to me! thanks (:



walking past each other, without even exchanging a word or two.
why am i living in this extreme misery ?
it all happened in a flash, too fast for me to react.
it was like a dream, but i wished it lasted longer.
you didn't even care. guess it's all over.

No comments: